Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nike ad not meant to be funny

BOSTON C If you laughed at least during part of the Nike LeBron James commercial e-mail messages, you might have missed the point.

Although some scenes in 90 seconds with the Internet on Monday met and aired for the first time on Tuesday seemed intended to invoke humor,  said James, the message was serious.


normally jovial James was cut so far this season, both on ground and in talks with the media. It is also in the commercial sector to defy his critics, including a direct blow to Charles Barkley seems noticeable.


Back on the farm for the first time since his season May ended TD, James was a mood of reflection. He said that when he left that day, I do not think hed back as a member of the heat.

At that time, I do not think that was the last time a Cleveland Cavaliers uniform,  James said. It was disappointing. I never thought in mind that I have to be somewhere else. But I'm excited over this new beginning. I am excited about this franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment